[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Using JDK Logging with JBoss 4.2.x

juanavelez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 14:13:58 EDT 2009

I have a requirement that logs generated from JBoss (and our applications) are handled by java.utl.logging (JDK logging). I found the wiki entry for this and it seems to work but only for my application. JBoss logs are somehow missing, I can not find them either in the server.log/boot.log files nor in the files/consoles for my java.util.logging. Any help setting up JBoss to re-direct its logging to java.util.logging is appreciated

Juan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244742#4244742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244742