[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Running JBoss as windows service with procrun

tw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 13:14:08 EDT 2009

Yes, I'm able to launch JBoss through procrun when using the standalone java mode with the options that are otherwise produced by run.bat. But when switching to the jvm.dll mode, these same options yield different behavior and JBoss fails to load.

The two advantages I see for using procrun are:

(1) Service manager with icon in system tray to configure/stop/start.
(2) Distinct process name in task manager (when launched through jvm.dll).

Is there any other wrapper available that provides the same and is known to work with JBoss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244733#4244733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244733