[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Calling stopDelivery causes a

philipdodds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 12:10:08 EDT 2009

After a chat with the very friendly Andy Taylor in the JBoss Messaging room on IRC I have put together a modified version of the EJB3 MDB example,  basically you need to run it then while it is consuming messages through JMX execute the stopDelivery (if you don't get an error the first time it is worth trying again).

The source is available here - http://www.fiveclouds.com/stuff/stopdelivery-mdb.zip

Also I posted to the JCA forum - http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244714#4244714

I'm posting here (not in an attempt to cross post) to allow anyone who stumbles upon this thread to follow it since I'm still not sure if it is a problem in the EJB3 container or JCA.

Thanks again for the help - hopefully I'm getting closer to working out what is wrong :)

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244716#4244716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244716