[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Re: ant failed.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 18 11:05:41 EDT 2009

I thought you wanted to compile the test directory, not the Struts action directory. To compile only the test directory use:

   <javac srcdir="${tst-dir}"
  |            verbose="${TALK}"
  |            includes="com/ip6networks/calling_card_registration/test/*.java"
  |            >
  |       <classpath refid="classpath.test"/>
  |     </javac>

You could even do this instead:

   <javac srcdir="${tst-dir}"
  |            verbose="${TALK}"
  |            includes="**/test/*.java"
  |            >
  |       <classpath refid="classpath.test"/>
  |     </javac>

I notice that you have a ${TALK} attribute - I hope you are setting that to true because then the javac task will show you which java source files it is compiling. That can help you verify that the includes directive is correct set of files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244473#4244473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244473