[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: BerkeleyDB Deadlock Exception from JBoss Cache Loader: B

galder.zamarreno@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 05:04:15 EDT 2009

Right, I suspect that your lock timeout issues might be related to your current fqn structure. If you bear in mind that locks are acquired on a per FQN basis, storing a lot keys within an FQN leads to lock contention. Instead, I'd suggest you add more FQNs and reduce the number of keys stored in each FQN. The side effect of this is that memory consumption is higher but on the other hand, concurrency levels increase.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244588#4244588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244588