[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Calling stopDelivery causes a

philipdodds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 01:01:52 EDT 2009

I still haven't been able to make much progress on this issue.

I've tried various things to see what is going on - from what I can tell while the a transaction is in flight the session is closed in JBoss Messaging,  it is as though it doesn't realize that the consumer is active,  the session id is that of the consumer that is feeding the MDB.

I did discover that some of the comments in my last post aren't quite true - I was looking at a release of the JCA provider that isn't in 5.1.0.  It appears that there was a feature added,  which added all the traditional stuff into the JCA layer (see https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7084).

I was wondering if this issue might have any bearing on my problem,  since it would imply that maxmessages isn't quite being maintained,  and thus maybe this is where my rogue transaction that keeps running and is ultimately cut off in its prime :)

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244553#4244553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244553