[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - About a exception with jbpmContext.getGraphSession().findAll

sweet_yangyz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 20:59:36 EDT 2009

Hello:
	I used jbpm 3.1.3 in my project , I writed a method of a business service class like this:

	@Transactional(readOnly = true)
	public List listAllProcessDefinition() {
		return (List) jbpmTemplate.execute(new JbpmCallback() {
			public Object doInJbpm(JbpmContext jbpmContext)
					throws JbpmException {
				return jbpmContext.getGraphSession()
						.findAllProcessDefinitions();
			}
		});
	}
there is no process definition record in table "JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION" when the project is initialized,when I used mysql database, the method "findAllProcessDefinitions()" had been invoke fine,but when I change to oracle database,it will throw a IndexOutOfBoundsException ,it like this:java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0.
when I deploy a new process definition , this exception will disappeare,I have no good ideal about it ,can you help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244449#4244449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244449