[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: From Servlet Standalone Tomcat to EJB on JBoss

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 11:39:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm sorry, I did not see that you use an external Tomcat to access JBoss. No chance to deploy your GWT app to JBoss?

You might try to take a look at SSO (Single Sign On). As far as I know, this works at least for different apps running in the same JBoss, but probably it is also possible to configure it between servers. I don't know it myself, so I cannot help you further.

Anyway, the "JndiLoginInitialContextFactory" workaround will not work in JBoss 5.0 ;-)

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244373#4244373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244373