[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - clearing jboss content cache

infinitiguy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 11:28:44 EDT 2009

I'm new to jboss and I'm having an issue.  I have a jboss app that I inherited(eclipse infocenter) and we used to have a script to replicate content(although the machine hosting that script is now gone..) so I needed to push a few new files... however, when I restarted the jboss instance the new changes were not picked up.  I'm looking for a way to clear all cached content from the jboss app to force it to re-read the application.  I went to the jmx console and I see something like..
List of MBean operations:
void invalidateAll()

MBean Operation.
Param 	ParamType 	ParamValue 	ParamDescription
p1 	java.lang.String 		(no description)
p2 	boolean 	True False 	(no description)

If I invoke this, will that clear my cache?  This is the mbean name.

MBean Name:  	Domain Name:  	jboss.cache
	service: 	InvalidationManager
MBean Java Class:	org.jboss.cache.invalidation.InvalidationManager

Any help is most appreciated :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244367#4244367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244367