[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re:

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 10:31:52 EDT 2009

The "right" way depends on what you are trying to do.

>From your test program I can see you are just sending messages to a queue, and consuming them via an MDB which does nothing but log a message.

In this case you don't need transactions on your MDB, also there's no real JCA involved here, since you're just sending messages from a client - there's nothing to pool.

Also you are currently using persistent messages, for the purposes of this example that's unnecessary too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244349#4244349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244349