[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm 4.0 creating and running processes without persiste

thirumalvishnu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 10:03:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

  Thanks for the info. I tried with that section . But it seems in background it uses hibernate to deploy the process .

 During run time I get the following log

[DriverManagerConnectionProvider] Using Hibernate built-in connection pool (not for production use!)

Is there any way to remove persistence dependency compeletly and is there any Client API samples which works with process and execution objects  directly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244337#4244337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244337