[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Howto cancel a taskinstance

xco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 08:09:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am facing in jbpm 3.3.1 an issue with the cancelling of a  taskinstance.

taskInstance.cancel()

seems to cancel the taskinstance but also does a end() of the taskinstance which causes the default transition to be taken.

This behavior does not match what is written in the javadoc.

What I like is cancel a task and not to initiate the continuation of the flow. How can I achieve this?

My workaround is to set the end date manually on the taskinstance but I can not set the isOpen flag to false. So I don't trust the coherence of the workaround.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244299#4244299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244299