[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Not able to access ejb 2.0 from servlet init during the

mannam.tessco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 08:51:04 EDT 2009

Thank You very much Jaikiran. In the forum they were talking about changing the bootstrap file.

------------------------------------
Yes. Looks like you were right. I've switched to JBoss 5.0.1.GA, and added to conf\bootstrap\deployers.xml:
Code:

	    .war
	    700

I am currently using 5.0.1 GA and also added above lines to bootstrap deployers.xml file. Now war is getting deployed last but servlet could not find the ejb still.

Do you suggest me to switch to lastest release 5.1.0 GA. I will try switching it latest release.

Thanks,
Ram

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244310#4244310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244310