[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Junit failed.

samwan809 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 19:48:32 EDT 2009

Followed your suggested change, it might work for the Junit test case, but it failed with the "ordinary" case:

  | calling_card_reg # ant test
  | Buildfile: build.xml
  |
  | compile-test:
  |     [javac] Compiling 11 source files
  |     [javac] /usr/liferay-portal-5.2.3/dev/portlets/calling_card_reg/docroot/WEB-INF/src/com/ip6networks/calling_card_registration/struts/action/CallingCardRegistrationAction.java:29: package com.liferay.portal.struts does not exist
  |     [javac] import com.liferay.portal.struts.PortletAction;
  |     [javac]                                 ^
  |     [javac] /usr/liferay-portal-5.2.3/dev/portlets/calling_card_reg/docroot/WEB-INF/src/com/ip6networks/calling_card_registration/struts/action/CallingCardRegistrationAction.java:34: package javax.portlet does not exist
  |     [javac] import javax.portlet.ActionRequest;

However I don't expect running "ant test" will caused the code above to be compiled. How to "exclude" the compilation only goes to "com.ip6networks.calling_card_registration.test" rather than "com.ip6networks.calling_card_registration.Action" ?

Thanks very much for patient.

Sam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244194#4244194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244194