[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM4 and BAM

Huber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 11:28:19 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm very interested too in the topic how BAM resp. reporting functionality works with jBPM4.

I have been working with jbpm3.x, but not with the BAM functionality, and as far I remember, there was a separate bam-application.

I have installed jbpm4 and experimented a little bit with the new gwt-console.
There I can find a menu for reporting with submenu "Available Reports->Processes", where two predefined reports are available.

Is this the place, where in future maybe more reports will be available and userdefined reports can be defined?

I tried to find out the answer in dev and userguide, but could not find an hint to BAM.

Any ideas or knowledge where BAM and jbpm4 is going to is very appreciated

Johannes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244121#4244121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244121