[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 : Can we get Task by using ProcessInstance?

rujimethut do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 08:09:52 EDT 2009

Thank you for your quick response, shekharv.
Now I think I see the way to do it as your suggestion.

One more question.

1.When the process start, Does it create/persist all task defined int the process definition or it create/persist only the current active tasks?

2.How does the jBPM keep orignal process definition?
If It keep in database Is it possible to query and reconstruct?

We just want to show user the simple process diagram like:
previous task - current task - next task

Thank you & appreciate your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244066#4244066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244066