[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM 4 : Can we get Task by using ProcessInstance?

rujimethut do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 05:25:02 EDT 2009

I am very new in jBPM. and starting up one new project using jBPM 4.
We have problems understand its api uasge. help please.

Is there anyway to get  task instance by not using findPersonalTasks() or findGroupTasks()?

We keep processInstanceId in our business model object. Can we use it to retrieve these values:

1. all active Tasks which belong to this processInstance

2.Process Definition which contains activity and Task definition

I did search in the api and it is very limit to get these kind of information.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244020#4244020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244020