[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss 5 Integration

factor3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 18 16:24:37 EDT 2009

Folks:

   I am currently interested in using JBoss Portal for various sites that I want to create.

   Unfortunately, what has prevented me from using JBoss Portal is the fact that I have several pre- existing applications that are using JEE 5. It is my understanding that only JBoss 5 supports JEE 5.

   Is anyone planning on getting JBoss Portal to work on JBoss 5? If not, then I am going to have to stick with using Liferay/Sun Webspace...

   Could someone give some idea if and when a JBoss 5 supported version of JBoss Portal is coming?

   Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244487#4244487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244487