[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Publishing JMS msg from clustered AS

RobertGary1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 20:46:18 EDT 2009

I'm running JBoss AS 5.1

My external clients make EJB calls but also get asynch notifications from my AS via JMS. Looking at the JBoss Clustering guide, I do not see how to make my clustered AS's coordinate JMS publishing to external clients.

In short, my clients first connect to the AS using JNDI to make EJB calls (which works fine in a clustered environment). However, then they need to connect to the AS to listen for notifications. I can connect to every AS in the cluster manually but if one isn't around and later comes up, my client wouldn't know to listen for its JMS published msgs.

I'm assuming this isn't an unusual situation.

-Robert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244781#4244781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244781