[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered messages not being received by external client

ejb3workshop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 21:25:10 EDT 2009

Surely this can't be the case. It would be a big problem for me if I were not able to deliver outbound messages to external clients. It is not viable for the client to know which cluster node will respond. Not even sure if this is possible since the messages are distributed at random / round robin.

Has this been resolved in release 2.x of JBoss Messaging and can I integrate that release into JBoss 4.2.3 / JBoss EAP ?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244784#4244784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244784