[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help with massive architectural problem: old jbpm proces

donorschoose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 21:51:32 EDT 2009

It seems to me that not having tools to migrate running processes is a serious flaw. As for having to change our process --- that's really not a relevant remark. We have a very complex business process and it has been three years since DonorsChoose first chose jBPM. Throughout that period of course the business process has evolved. It doesn't change constantly, but it does change, and so far we've simply avoided even touching the jBPM graph because we haven't been able to migrate running processes. (When I say "we" I mean the team prior to my joining --- I'm hoping to rectify this).

I did a quick search for "migrate running processes" and didn't find any guide to this process --- one of our engineers attempted to modify the DB in place but didn't find an easy way to do this. If anyone could point to documentation of the DB schema or a forum topic where someone discusses this, that would be most appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244785#4244785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244785