[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to extends jBPM4 with its new configuration files

RonanKER do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 03:49:31 EDT 2009

You 're right. I'm going to try to be more specific:

I'm trying to integrate jBPM in our hibernate based application (you know my other post :) )
I saw in the dev guide and in some blogs that it is possible to integrate Spring and jBPM. A part of the solution is to add parameters in the jBPM config file :
<hibernate-session current="true" />
anonymous wrote : The current=true defines that we will use the hibernate-session that is available, no new one will be created.

We don't use "Spring" but the idea is the same (I think). So I'm trying to figure out what others parameters could be useful for my concern.

More generally, I'm surprised to not found any docs on the available parameters for jBPM4.
(something like http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/core/reference/en/html/session-configuration.html for hibernate)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244835#4244835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244835