[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Which ObjectInstance to reference cache?

rax_m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 06:02:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have managed to successfully start the JBoss Cache on a Glassfish server.

I am now trying to get a handle to the cache object so I can write/read from it or shut it down.

Unfortunately, when I look at the ObjectNames in the mbean server I find the following:

  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=CacheMgmtInterceptor,service=PPHCache
  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=MVCCLockManager,service=PPHCache
  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=RegionManager,service=PPHCache
  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=InterceptorChain,service=PPHCache
  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=TxInterceptor,service=PPHCache
  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=TransactionTable,service=PPHCache
  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=DataContainer,service=PPHCache
  | [PPHCache]: jboss.cache:jmx-resource=RPCManager,service=PPHCache

I created the cache with the following Object Name: jboss.cache:service=PPHCache
So which ObjectName do I retrieve to access the cache object?

Thanks
Rax

NB. Below is the code I use to create the cache (I included only the "essential" steps):

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244914#4244914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244914