[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Changinh connection state in CMP EJB

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 08:34:59 EDT 2009

"dimonv" wrote :
  | This can not be shown on a JDBC example because JDBC always returns a Connection of the same type. Our JCA connector creates many different connection types, and therefore multiple CRIs result for the same RA. Therefore multiple (sub)pools (one per distinct CRI) should be used. In the patch that you proposed all connections would have been in one pool - wheras we need a PoolByCri. Did I miss something in your Patch that would support a PoolByCri in the re-authentication case?

No there is no way to create PoolByCri with the patch right now, if re-authentication is enabled.
However I am not able to understand why you need subpools and re authentication, both of them should be mutually exclusive.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244960#4244960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244960