[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HA-JNDI for JMS

jgreiner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 09:24:37 EDT 2009

Well it is on a server.  But I think you misunderstood my question.

I have a cluster with 3 servers.   I can post to the topic and it works just fine, all 3 servers process my request.

Now I want to post to a REMOTE Cluster.  I can use the code in my example to post to the 3 servers in the remote cluster.   However I do not want the servers hard coded, I would rather make them a configuration value on jboss either using jndi or creating a topic destination and providing the server list via a parameter or attribute.   However I am finding it hard to locate any documentation supporting this.

Seems like a topic for the jboss messaging forum.   I posted here since I was working with a remote cluster.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245555#4245555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245555