[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Urgent! Clustered-queue on 2 nodes failed

glenwood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 18:24:35 EDT 2009

Our jboss5 clustering works fine,2 nodes can find each other,if jboss cluster uses UDP as well?

I already confirmed with our network engineer,UDP was allowed on our testing Env,I will create a simple socket UDP application to verify this through.

BTW,for connection factory look up,I wonder which one I should use, ConnectionFactory or XAConnectionFactory? I don't use transaction in the code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245423#4245423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245423