[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Urgent! Clustered-queue on 2 nodes failed

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 13:31:33 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Ataylor, I didn't run the examples ship with JBM2,cause I would like to deploy a web application on jboss5 in a real cluster Env,so I just simplely copy the configuration file from clustering sample and made a litter changes to reflect my testing jboss Env.

This would show whether you had any network issues, the cluster connections use UDP and may not be finding each other.

anonymous wrote : I wonder if by any chance,the jboss clustering configure have conflicts with JBM2 clustering configure?

Unlikely, since they are implemented differently.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245385#4245385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245385