[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Mail Template Font

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 10:46:34 EDT 2009

Actually I just found out that you can write a html tfl file and include that in sending mail..See this link for more details ( For somebody who refers to this thread) http://forums.alfresco.com/en/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15824

I am happy to write my own code ( My boss is always standing on my feet to get things quickly and with him around !!! cant think of it)

But what you say is correct..I will raise a JIRA and ask it as a feature request..

I will update this thread once it is raised..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245330#4245330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245330