[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: BerkeleyDB Deadlock Exception from JBoss Cache Loader: B

niuxuetao_fiserv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 09:16:27 EDT 2009

Thanks for your suggestions!

For this I have a question:
anonymous wrote : No, the id is purely the FQN.

It sounds like one FQN is associated to only one pojo that is attached with the string id. There cannot be multiple pojos (we do not count the nested inner pojos of one attached pojo) under the same FQN. Is my understanding correct?

If so, I am not doing (I actually did before) attach() on an existing FQN. Instead, I always use find() first to see if the FQN is already associated with a pojo, if found, directly update it or remove it; if not found, call attach().  (pity that there is no attachIfAbsent() from pojo cache api in version 3.0.0)

By the current way I still see the performance problem, which seems nothing to do with the layers of FQN since all threads are waiting.

I have sent the thread dumps, with which you can probably pinpoint something.

Many thanks!

Xuetao

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245292#4245292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245292