[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: About integrating JBPM in an existing EAR

shekharv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 18:04:04 EDT 2009

OK, I took a few minutes out and whipped up a post about this, I will fleshing out the details today and tomorrow, but you guys can download the code and test it out.

The blog post is @:
http://shekharv.blogspot.com/2009/07/sample-hibernate-and-jbpm-application.html

Right now there is just a Test class but I will be building out the whole WebApp through this week.

You can lay around with the code and check out the transactions in the test class, by throwing exceptions and other things.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245135#4245135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245135