[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem deploy WS in JBOSS 4.3

konstt2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 16:00:26 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Are you working in Eclipse or some other IDE? It sounds like the MiClase.class file is invalid. Check the description of ClassFormatError in the javadocs.

I'm working in Eclipse, but I've compiled also without using eclipse with the same result.

I have removed the getter and setter and have put the attributes as public for MiClase.java and it works, but it does not look like to me an acceptable solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245111#4245111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245111