[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Multiple database configuration

northgorky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 15:10:47 EDT 2009

Reposting here, as response via the mailing list does not seem to have been posted to the forum.

Greetings.

I wound up doing programmatic datasources.  In my case, had one
Datasource going to a configuration database that had the configurations
(username, passwords, etc.) for the other DBs stored in it.

This was for JBoss 3.x & 4.x.  Don't know how well this will work for
5.x, although there was some 5.x stuff in the late 4.x, so it might.

Regards,
Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245097#4245097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245097