[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: redeployable webapp strategy

bdamato do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 13:27:28 EDT 2009

Anyone?

Here's a simpler question that may help me on my way.

Is it possible to configure a war (outside of an ear) to be reloaded if the ear is redeployed? I read somewhere else that it's supposedly possible if I put something like this in my ear's jboss-app.xml:

  | <jmx-name>myservice:service=OwnService</jmx-name>

and this in my webapps jboss-web.xml:

  | <depends>myservice:service=OwnService</depends>

I have not been able to make this work though. I get this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245074#4245074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245074