[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - RESTEasy .war deploys, but doesn't do anything...

andrewe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 13:10:18 EDT 2009

Putting this here, not sure where else RESTeasy questions would go.

Downloaded the RESTEasy 1.1.GA release and am trying to deploy into JBoss 4.2.3. I added a really simple class/application, re-jar'd the resteasy.war file (I have renamed it, didn't think that would be a problem) and put it into our farm directory in JBoss (we do clustering).

The .war seems to deploy, and /resteasy shows up in the JMX Console. However, that's about all it does.

JBoss doesn't seem to be picking up the RESTeasy annotations (I figured I would see this in server.log on deployment). I get nothing in the log files and any attempts at the proper URLs (/resteasy/testservice, /testservice, etc) just return 404s.

It's like it is deploying the .war, but not "activating" it, if that makes sense. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

It seems to do the same thing on JBoss 4.0.5 as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245071#4245071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245071