[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - bean autocompletion not working on xhtml

kretes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 04:32:21 EDT 2009

Hello.

I got galileo WTP + Jboss tools rich faces

and I have a jsf + facelets + richfaces project created by maven archetype and it works ok, I have editor for my custom faces-config file, for web.xml.
One thing I miss is autocompletion of managedbeans - they weren't created by the jboss tools wizards, the were existing from the begining of the project, but I think it should have been scanned and found.

May I miss something - additional jboss tools plugin, some configuration?
i have dynemic web module 2.4 and java 1.5 facets

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245750#4245750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245750