[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: WSDL metadata is missi

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 05:53:14 EDT 2009

"ashutoshdeora" wrote :
  | my web service should be STATEFUL
  | i cannot use stateless WEBSERVICE

The JBossWS webservices have been always stateful.
But there was a bug with instance reuse, see JBWS-2486.
Luckily this issue have been fixed in JBossWS Native 3.1.1, so you're ready
to go with JBossWS-Native-3.1.1.GA on JBossAS-4.2.3 ;)
"ashutoshdeora" wrote :
  | i need to use the EndpointReference
  | the jar having this is rt.jar (this is in the java jre )
  |
  | the another is in JBOSSRUNTIME LIB named as jaxws-rt.jar
  | which one i have to remove or modify  please tell

I'm getting really confused :( So you're using JBossWS Native or JBossWS Metro?
This JBossWS-Native forum, for JBossWS-Metro specific user questions please use this forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245782#4245782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245782