[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message not re-delivered to Specified OR Default DLQ

sjunejo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 06:50:39 EDT 2009

Network Problem!!!

No...I failed my MDB INTENTIONALY... I mean i stoped my Database server listner on port 20005 so my MDB will fail to post message and mesage should get redirected to custom or even default DLQ where one more of my MDB is waiting to fetch message from DLQ and post it port 20003 on the same or anyother instance of database server on any port or address using my DLQ resource adaptor.

Above is one of my FailOver requirements when one of the database server goes down.

Exception for connection to 127.0.0.1 on port 20005 is from my resource adaptor which is been used by my default MDB(Normal flow when everything is UP and running and HAPPY)

Hope this helps....:-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245799#4245799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245799