[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message not re-delivered to Specified OR Default DLQ

sjunejo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 09:15:14 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,

Thanks for you help. It solved the problem.

I have to change following xml in my MDB to get this thing work.

jboss.xml to use 'java:/jmsXA' connection factory instead of 'java:/ConnectionFactory'.

ejb-jar.xml

Add the following lines in the end of file.

  | <assembly-descriptor>
  |     <container-transaction>
  |       <method>
  |         <ejb-name>OFSMessageMDB</ejb-name>
  |         <method-name>*</method-name>
  |       </method>
  |       <!-- NotSupported|Supports|Required|RequiresNew|Mandatory|Never -->
  |       <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
  |     </container-transaction>
  |
  |     <container-transaction>
  |       <method>
  |         <ejb-name>OFSMessageMDB_DLQ</ejb-name>
  |         <method-name>*</method-name>
  |       </method>
  |       <!-- NotSupported|Supports|Required|RequiresNew|Mandatory|Never -->
  |       <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
  |     </container-transaction>
  |   </assembly-descriptor>

Thanks again :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245837#4245837