[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - where can I find this class

somechina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 11:28:27 EDT 2009

hi all!
i use jbpm4.0 ga in my project ,
in jbpm.jar i add the hibernate mapping file  jbpm.jpd.hbm.xml to my hibernate configuration  file at mappinglocation ,when app loading , my server throws proxy classs ont find exception :org.jbpm.jpdl.internal.model.JpdlExecution
the flowwing code is jbpm.jpdl.hbm.xml content

  |  <?xml version="1.0"?>
  | <!DOCTYPE hibernate-mapping PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Mapping DTD 3.0//EN" "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd">
  |
  | <hibernate-mapping default-access="field">
  |
  |   <subclass name="org.jbpm.jpdl.internal.model.JpdlExecution"
  |             extends="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl"
  |             discriminator-value="jpdl">
  |
  |     <map name="swimlanes"
  |          cascade="all-delete-orphan">
  |       <key foreign-key="FK_SWIMLANE_EXEC">
  |          <column name="EXECUTION_" index="IDX_SWIMLANE_EXEC"/>
  |       </key>
  |       <map-key type="string" column="NAME_" />
  |       <one-to-many class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.task.SwimlaneImpl" />
  |     </map>
  |   </subclass>
  |
  | </hibernate-mapping>

i have ever checkout src of pvm and api ,i alse cound't find this classs ,is this a obvisiably bug ?????????? hope to answer!!!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245896#4245896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245896