[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - MC, JSR-299 and notion of

ben.cotton@rutgers.edu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 26 15:37:34 EDT 2009

Given JSR-299 is in final DRAFT, is it fair to say that, once all of {MC, Spring, Guice,  et. al. DI IoC providers} are JSR-299 compliant, the community may soon have a single "provider independent" API for wiring application Bean sets?

Will this be true of MC?  I.e. will I be able to realize the exact same wiring configuration and API conventions to specify/engage an MC Bean as I would a different DI Ioc provider's (e.g. Spring) Bean?

Is it fair to say that MC's JSR-299 implementation, from the application standpoint, will be both 100% sound and 100% complete .... i.e. there won't be too many anticipated cases were  MC "provider dependent" API usage is preferable/necessary?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246061#4246061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246061