[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: MC, JSR-299 and notion of

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 03:57:32 EDT 2009

"ben.cotton at rutgers.edu" wrote :
  | Regarding MC's enthusiasm for implementing JSR-330 ... have the strong concerns expressed by significant JCP executive members  (http://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=4944)  been addressed satisfactorily?  Especially re: RedHat's explicit "abstain" vote on JSR-330's formation?
This is "politics", something I don't care and do in MC. ;-)

I do understand our stand, but otoh if 330 goes through,
I think there should be no doubt that we/MC should support it, same goes for WebBeans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246113#4246113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246113