[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Making Cluster jBoss Messaging Scalable

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 08:22:14 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : So it means the jBoss messaging is by-default scalable???

yes

anonymous wrote : We don't need to apply different settings to reroute messages to other nodes if local queue is not present and jboss messaging will do it auto matically for us.

messages will be re routed if no local *consumers* not queues. a clustered queue should exist on each node.

anonymous wrote : I have two servers in a cluster both have their own distributed queues. Let say If I delete my request and response queue from one of the node message will be redirected automatically to other node?

Like i said before, a clustered queue should exist on each node, I'm not sure why you would want to delete them.

anonymous wrote :  I dont have to set any clustered PostOffice or anything???

Yes the post office needs to be cluetered as do the queues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246174#4246174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246174