[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm 4.0 creating and running processes without persiste

thirumalvishnu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 09:18:47 EDT 2009

Hi,
 Thanks mihailrc and kukeltje for the solutions. They almost solved my problem except following one issue .

  In the JBPM sample project  we pass the variable to the execution time like .

  | Map<String, Object> variables = new HashMap<String, Object>();
  | ProcessInstance processInstance = process.executionService
  | 						.startProcessInstanceByKey("flow_name", variables);

Similarly I have to pass variable while creating the process.

 Any idea how to achieve this with the given code by mihailrc ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246194#4246194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246194