[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Unable to set <connection-ttl> or <client-failure-check-peri

jbmuser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 07:56:03 EDT 2009

Hi,
As per the messaging-2.0.0.BETA3 user manual, CH 15, value of <connection-ttl> and <client-failure-check-period> can be set to -1 to indicate 'infinite' timeout period for client and server connection respectively. Well, I received following Exception after setting those values to -1. Any help would be highly appreciated.

16:01:04,717 SEVERE [org.jboss.messaging.core.deployers.impl.XmlDeployer]  Unable to deploy node [connection-factory: null] ConnectionFactory
  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: client-failure-check-period  must be greater than 0 (actual value: -1
  |
  | 16:03:25,501 SEVERE [org.jboss.messaging.core.deployers.impl.XmlDeployer]  Unable to deploy node [connection-factory: null] ConnectionFactory
  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: connection-ttl  must be greater or equals than 0 (actual value: -1

Thanks
Bijith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246405#4246405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246405