[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with AsyncActivityTest in a AbstractTransactiona

jcvergara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 18:06:04 EDT 2009

kukeltje/jbarrez thanks for give me an insight into the JobExecutor component.

I believe the Jobexecutor is configured correctly, my jbpm.cfg.xml include the line:

I don't know why the transaction managed by Spring is not injected into the JobExecutorMessageSession, I running the test against the default embedded hsqldb.

Also I notice in the JBMP4 distribution examples this import line is commented:
  <!-- Job executor is excluded for running the example test cases. -->
  <!-- To enable timers and messages in production use, this should be included. -->
  <!--

  -->

If I comment the import the test runs Ok but the jobs are executed in the main thread.

This means that the job executor cannot be used in an embedded way?
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246560#4246560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246560