[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: export DDL from EJB3 deployment

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 29 07:50:35 EDT 2009

Are you talking about the SQLs generated by JPA (/Hibernate) to auto create your tables?

anonymous wrote : The reason is that I do not want that Jboss creates or drops any tables in my database automatically, it is important for me to control this manually.

This can be controlled through the persistence.xml file. If you remove the hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto property from the persistence.xml then the tables will not be created/deleted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246676#4246676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246676