[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How to post Message to IBM MQ Queue from Webservice ?( URGEN

ramnreddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 06:17:01 EDT 2009

Hi JBoss gurus,
I am new to Jboss.
We are migrating our applications from BEA Weblogic to JBoss.
I need to post some message to IBM MQ.  I am posting this message from Webservice.
I could implement it successfully in Weblogic using foreign server. I did not want to create any MDB as my requirement is to post message to MQ Queue.

Do we have similar way in Jboss to create some kind of adapter/connector to post message connect to MQ Queue. ?
How do we map local JNDI names with remote JNDI names of Queue connection factory and destination?

Your help in this regard is more appreciated.

Regards,
Ram Reddy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246940#4246940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246940