[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss, proxy and DTD cache

marco.plebani@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 08:54:46 EDT 2009

Hi,
my development machine is behind a proxy and some of xml inside my webapps require DTD validation. These validations require the connection to internet and I need to avoid jboss using out connections.
My idea was to download the DTD inside the AS and to inform JBoss on how to locate them locally (I know that other ASs provide this feature).

Anyone knows how to configure JBoss in this way?

Note: I don't want to configure proxy in the JBoss startup.

Thanks
-- Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246968#4246968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246968