[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Failed to delete ProcessInstance due to foreign key constrai

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 12:07:11 EDT 2009

I am not able to delete a process instance. I found this JIRA entry but it does not resolve my issue

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2333

My hibernate config is set to :
 org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect

My Error message:

Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`psrdb`.`jbpm_node`, CONSTRAINT `fk_procst_sbprcdef` FOREIGN KEY (`subprocessdefinition_`) REFERENCES `jbpm_processdefinition` (`id_`))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247056#4247056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247056