[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - session bean jndi name conflict

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 04:17:37 EDT 2009

Two ear files have the same session bean class name, for example,

@Stateless
@LocalBinding(jndiBinding="StudentManager")
@Local(StudentManager.class)
public class StudentManagerBean implements StudentManager {
}

When deploying the two ears, get the jndi name conflicts.

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.ejb3.common.registrar.spi.DuplicateBindException: Could not register org.jboss.ejb3.proxy.factory.session.stateless.StatelessSessionLocalProxyFactory at 100c676 under an already registered key, "ProxyFactory/StudentManagerBean/StudentManager"

If I change the binding annotation in one ear as the following:

@Stateless
@LocalBinding(jndiBinding="StudentManager1")
@Local(StudentManager.class)
public class StudentManagerBean implements StudentManager {
}

I got the same error message.

How to solve the naming conflict if we keep the same class name?

Thanks.
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247182#4247182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247182